Marketers frequently tell me their sales leadership demands net new pipeline in addition to high-quality leads that convert.
The sales process is too complex—and changing too quickly—to continue running campaigns that deliver a single type of lead. Now, all stages of the funnel must have a robust set of names, with frequent new additions, to keep sales teams fully engaged.
This is precisely the requirement that Activate’s Waterfall program is designed to address, and I’m excited to share how Dell EMC is leveraging this strategy to generate a variety of leads for its business development sales teams.
Activate Waterfall provides:
• Guaranteed lead volume at various levels, or buying stages, at the top, bottom and middle of the funnel.
• Prioritized, segmented lists of names that allow marketers to give sales those names that completed multiple touches, as SRLs.
• Detailed engagement data—demographics, content usage, buying timeframe when it’s available—for every name delivered to clients.
Dell EMC is reporting 21 opportunities and below is a detailed breakdown of the specific results:
• 5 opportunities from level 1 and level 2 leads produced by a Waterfall program that delivered 350 leads. Those leads typically have accepted two assets.
• 16 opportunities from level 3 and 4 Activate Waterfall leads, which are turned over directly as sales-ready leads.
“Activate has consistently adapted and upped their offerings to meet our needs quarter over quarter,” says Ann Wright, server program manager at Dell EMC.
Check out the full case study and let’s discuss how we can work together to help your team achieve similar results.
Latest posts by Martha Schwartz (see all)
- 3 Key Trends for Demand Gen Success in 2018 – December 6, 2017
- State of Demand Gen: High Quality Leads, Telequalification Top Marketers’ Plans – November 17, 2017
- Activate Introduces Active BANT: Get High Quality Leads With Surging Data – October 24, 2017